My good friend and fellow blogger, Christy Haygood, once gave me some great advice for planning my blogs: idea dumps. If you’re struggling with what to write about, take a few minutes and just jot down EVERYTHING that’s on your mind. Or anything you’ve noticed over the past week. Or thoughts on current events. Whatever comes to mind, dump it on the paper.
I haven’t blogged in a few weeks, so I thought I’d have an idea dump and share it with my readers. Enjoy!
- I love peanut butter.
- I wish we could go a day without social media and news sources being obsessed with arguing over POTUS.
- Kevin and I have completed Dave Ramsey’s Baby Step #1 – save at least $1,000 into a beginner emergency fund.
- Why are women expected to be on birth control when we are only fertile about 2-7 days each month, but men are fertile every single day, 24/7, 365 days a year?
- I want to do something more. More what? I don’t yet know. But I feel like I’m not living up to my potential.
- What happened to winter?
- Marriage is awesome. Kevin and I spent Saturday evening camped out in our living room on the air mattress watching Netflix. Yes, we spent the night there.
- We are currently on season 4 of Dexter and this show is strangely addicting.
- I’m tinkering with an idea for a nonfiction book, but it would delve into a deeply personal issue from my past. Not sure if I have the courage.
- I want to give more and complain less.
- NSYNC was better than Backstreet Boys.
Want to try idea dumping? Add your random thoughts to the Comments section below!